The much hyped phone from the Canvas series has been launched by Micromax recently. Although after looking at the specifications most of the consumers are really disappointed. For those who are happy owners of Micromax Canvas 4 A210, here is the process to root access the Micromax Canvas 4 to make most out of the hardware of the phone.
Here we are going to provide you with quick way to root your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 with easy to follow steps.
- Micromax Canvas 4 A210 generic handset.
- USB cable for connecting device to PC.
- Fully back-up your Micromax Canvas 4 A210.
- Disable all security apps and programs (Antivirus and Firewall) from your device.
- Make sure that all the drivers are installed properly.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- Enable USB debugging on your Micromax Canvas 4 A210.
Go to Settings > Development > USB debugging.
How to Root Micromax Canvas 4 A210
- Download Rooting Tool and extract it on your computer.
- Connect your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 to your computer via USB cable.
- Run the “RunMe.bat” file from the extracted folder downloaded in first step. This should open the command prompt.
- Press any key, the process will begin and your device may reboot several times, wait until than.
- Once completed you will find “SuperSu” in the application list.
- Reboot your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 manually.
- Your phone is now rooted.
How to Unroot Micromax Canvas 4 A210
Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot
Your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 will reboot and Unroot.
Disclaimer: Please carefully understand what you are proceeding with and where it will lead you to. Rooting voids your warranty (however you can unroot your device any time) and can potentially brick your device if you fail to follow the instructions carefully. Follow this guide at your own risk.